autosecure.top email

Anonymous
2025-03-15T00:17:13+00:00

So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.

I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college

Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.

Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-25T10:09:51+00:00

    Hi Wongjaden,

     I have lost my account yesterday 24/05/2025.
    

    My account id is ******@hotmail.com but now Microsoft doesn't recognise this id and when I try to reuse the same user it says that id is already in use/taken. I tried to send mails to my yahoo account and instead of my id ******@hotmail.com it was showing ******@outlook.com. when I tried to recover my id using this ******@outlook.com than it asks me code for the authenticator app, which I don't have. or alternate send code to ra*****@autosecure.top.

    This ra*****@autosecure.top (******@outlook.com) is the hacker seems like.

    I tried to recover my email using my mobile no and it is listing ******@outlook.com, linked to my mobile number.

    It is saddening that over 23 years old account is hacked.

    Let me know if there is any hope to recover it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-10T12:33:11+00:00

    Hey ! Can you help me ? I was also dragged into a discord server asking my minecraft username, and, asked me for my email and a confirmation code. And the account I'm using to write you this message is the comprimised account, it has been linked to a @autosecure.top account, I have the password again, but as this account is linked to the hacker's account, I can't do anything with this account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-25T11:02:32+00:00

    yes, my acc yesterday link the acc in dincord group they need me send the code to link it,now i get back

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-22T15:44:51+00:00

    Exactly the same thing happened to me.

    Whatever you do, do NOT give an a55hole your MS Auth code :)

    I am NOT THAT DUMB to give someone my codes

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-21T11:50:21+00:00

    Exactly the same thing happened to me.

    Whatever you do, do NOT give an a55hole your MS Auth code :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments