autosecure.top email

Anonymous
2025-03-15T00:17:13+00:00

So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.

I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college

Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.

Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-01T09:15:35+00:00

    same thing happened to me now I cant even use xbox and use my new minecraft account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-01T08:25:40+00:00

    do you get it back?Let me know if you do. Please help me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-01T08:24:08+00:00

    can you tell me how you do this i have exact same thing i link a my acc with a discord and they ratted my email

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T17:53:52+00:00

    I lost my account just a minute ago, I was trying to login to a Discord server, and apparently my account got hacked, the hacker changed the email to autosecure.lol and now ive lost all my work files and necessary stuff…… Any tips on how I can get my account back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments