startup repair couldn't repair your PC

Anonymous
2025-04-21T15:46:32+00:00

I rebooted the computer and got the auto repair attempt then went into advanced and tried the start up repair. no success.

put in the clone that I had made and just for a little insurance, cloned the clone onto a brand new ssd. used the clone fine all day. booting up the computer gave me the same issue on the 2nd hard drive. put the 3rd clone in and within 24 hours I have 3 separate hard drives that will not boot, all with the same error.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-30T13:14:56+00:00

    I have windows working now. On every boot it starts to the recovery screen I hit enter once to choose windows 10, then F8 for boot options, then scroll down to disable driver signature verification and everything works fine.

    The driver that is getting flagged is c:\windows\system32\drivers\HDSaver.sys

    it is my SSD hard drive driver. I have tried everything to fix that driver but nothing has worked. I tried copying it from another computer, uninstalling it and it keeps popping up. Any ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-04-25T06:56:57+00:00

    That would not cause Widows to stop functioning correctly, it would just affect activation, it really is time to consider re-installing Windows since no other troubleshooting steps are working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-24T18:42:00+00:00

    I think I found something. My windows says it cannot connect to the server to verify my windows installation

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments