I'm glad it worked.
I appreciate you sharing what helped you. It may help someone else who faces the same challenge.
Best Regards.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So the story is, a few days ago, I just did a clean install of Windows 11, this is where the problem started, when I just entered the desktop, suddenly my screen and cursor froze for 3 seconds, then it went smoothly again, froze, went smoothly and so on (like stiff), and I found that there was a problem with the Display adapters, and I disabled it, when it was disabled and used MBDA, it went smoothly and was no longer stiff, but when using the Display adapter, the problem started again, and for the time being I am using MBDA (Microsoft Basic Display Adapters), please help me fix this problem.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm glad it worked.
I appreciate you sharing what helped you. It may help someone else who faces the same challenge.
Best Regards.
OK NOW IT WORKED NOW, NO NEED TO DOWNGRADE, I try to the test mode, and I go to the device manager, and right click on MBDA, then update it with browser files, and it worked now, thanks!
Is there no other way than downgrading to Windows 10? for example going into safe mode or something else