Windows 11 Display Adapters Problem

Anonymous
2025-05-21T12:07:31+00:00

So the story is, a few days ago, I just did a clean install of Windows 11, this is where the problem started, when I just entered the desktop, suddenly my screen and cursor froze for 3 seconds, then it went smoothly again, froze, went smoothly and so on (like stiff), and I found that there was a problem with the Display adapters, and I disabled it, when it was disabled and used MBDA, it went smoothly and was no longer stiff, but when using the Display adapter, the problem started again, and for the time being I am using MBDA (Microsoft Basic Display Adapters), please help me fix this problem.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T13:51:55+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    You did it correctly. I'm starting to suspect a problem with your Windows installation. Or maybe it's because your laptop doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Windows 11.

    Microsoft does not recommend installing Windows 11 on computers that are not supported. The device may malfunction due to compatibility or other issues.

    As a last resort, see if disabling Driver Signature Enforcement using the other options in the article below will allow you to install the AMD driver.
    https://www.itechtics.com/disable-driver-signat...

    If none of the options in the article above help, then unfortunately, your best option would be to either roll back to Windows 10 or perform a clean installation of Windows 10.
    This is likely due to compatibility issues between your computer and its drivers with Windows 11.

    Feel free to ask back any questions. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
    ________________________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There is a link to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T03:10:34+00:00

    So im go to the Windows recovery, I click troubleshoot, advanced options, and I click startup settings, and I pick disable driver signature

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T13:15:35+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Thanks for the screenshot.

    What method did you use to disable Driver Signature Enforcement?

    If you used an online tutorial, feel free to share it.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T02:05:32+00:00

    secure boot is disabled

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more