Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working

Anonymous
2018-01-02T00:34:24+00:00

I started my computer today and noticed I couldn't use my bluetooth devices. When I went to the Device Manager, I noticed my Intel Wireless Bluetooth was not working properly. The error message "This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE" displays in preferences. I've done the following already and still have the issue:

Disable and Enable the device

Check Windows update

Check device for updated driver software

Checked Intel for updated driver sofware

Run the Windows Bluetooth troubleshooter

Run the Windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter

Uninstalled the device and driver software, rebooted and scanned for hardware changes to reinstall the device, reinstalled the driver software

I did that last one twice. The only thing I can get to happen is the device seems to cycle between "working properly" and the error message at least 20 times before finally deciding  "This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-26T05:08:14+00:00

    If you having a Bluetooth error code 10 after windows update here is something for you

    I found a fix uninstalled ur Bluetooth driver, disable fast startup in power setting and then turn of your computer for 5 sec and turn it back on, Windows 10 will auto reinstall driver for you when your pc turn back on if not download the driver and install it urself. I believe fast startup doesn't turn off your pc completely when you restart or shut down and that's what costing the problem.

    Credit does not go toward me, I found this somewhere else when I was searching on my phone but I forgot where.

    and now I'm just sharing this everywhere because it was a pain for me when my Bluetooth didn't work after the windows 10 update and I try everything that internet has to offer but finally here something works

    Thanks so much for this! Worked for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-05-29T08:31:11+00:00

    This worked for me too! Quite amazed by this solution, but after trying every other suggestion I found on the internet this finally did it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-03T08:27:37+00:00

    Thank you for keeping us updated, please perform a System restore. You will not lose any personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. Please follow these steps:

    1. Select the Start  button, type control paneland****then choose it from the list of results.
    2. Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    3. Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

    If you’re not seeing any restore points, it might be because system protection isn’t turned on. To check, go to the Control Panel, search for Recovery, and then select Recovery > Configure System Restore > Configure and make sure Turn on system protection is selected.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-06-20T17:12:01+00:00

    Mushiiiiiisimas gracias

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-09-20T08:45:50+00:00

    Ok this one took me a little while to fix.

    The wife's PC uses blue tooth mouse and keyboard that suddenly stopped working one day. When i checked it had this exact same error that you have here. After following some of the posts that have replied to you and having no luck checked out the Intel website and installed their driver assistant app (https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/detect.html).

    The intel assistant told me that the Bluetooth drivers were up to date but theWifidrivers where not - updating this driver instead actually  fixed the error with the bluetooth

    My theory for why this worked is that Wifi & Bluetooth appeared to be on the same chip so when the driver versions for each don't match we get these errors.

    I hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments