same problem, cant add Microsoft account. date-time settings are ok, have done reset many times. "we can't connect right now. Wait in a few moments and try again" nokia lumia 520, windows phone 8.1, 8.10.14219.341
Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.
Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
55 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-02-05T21:04:21+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-02-05T21:14:11+00:00 I'm having the same issue right now. Could it be that the servers are down? regards, Benny
-
Anonymous
2018-11-04T18:04:41+00:00 Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
same problem, cant add Microsoft account. date-time settings are ok, have done off background data limit. "we can't connect right now. Wait in a few moments and try again" nokia lumia 635 os 8.10.12397.895. this happened for a while already since June 2018, I can not download anything from the store or update anything. Please help!!
On a seperate note: I have a spare lumnia 521, which could not shown up in my account because I hard factory reset using the key power&volume and this phone started to set up as new one but it would not let me connect to the Microsoft page to enter log in/password so all the basic apps of a brand new set up phone are still pending. " Can not connect ...."
-
Anonymous
2020-01-08T17:34:19+00:00 Please tell me you found a way around this,..same issue with my Lumia 1020
-
Anonymous
2017-02-09T15:02:55+00:00 Hello,
It seems like the issue has been fixed. Can you try signing in again using your Microsoft Account?
Let us know how it goes.