Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.

Anonymous
2017-02-05T20:19:39+00:00

Hi 

I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-05T15:05:42+00:00

    Store problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-04T12:41:29+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-18T20:38:28+00:00

    Same problem pleas help fix it cause I don't have money for a new phone please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-04T11:58:19+00:00

    Microsoft window store is not open

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more