I have the same problem. Microsoft reportedly "withdrew support" earlier this year. How can I connect my Lumia phone to the Internet?
Read this:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
I trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same problem. Microsoft reportedly "withdrew support" earlier this year. How can I connect my Lumia phone to the Internet?
Read this:
Hello, I can't be able to create a new Microsoft account in my Nokia Lumia 530 dual sim. Plz help
Read the post directly above yours.
Please read the answers above.
The answer is just above your question. Help has already been provided.
Same problem pleas help fix it cause I don't have money for a new phone please
As it seems to be too difficult to read the link provided in the post immediately above yours, here it is again:
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more