Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.

Anonymous
2017-02-05T20:19:39+00:00

Hi 

I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-02-12T11:48:28+00:00

    Same problem please assist

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-09T18:17:42+00:00

    Hello ethoguy.

    I reported the problem on this site:

    https://support.b2x.com/

    ...And they actually fixed it for me. You could try it. You must have your IMEI number and your ticket or some kind of document that proofs you are the owner of the device.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-02-25T15:48:25+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-02-25T15:29:33+00:00

    Hi, you can go https://support.b2x.com/ and ask for help. They will help you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-02-22T19:08:31+00:00

    Same problem in creating Microsoft account

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments