Nokia lumia can't connect to Microsoft account.

Anonymous
2017-02-05T20:19:39+00:00

Hi 

I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-01-09T11:32:13+00:00

    Please tell me you found a way around this,..same issue with my Lumia 1020

    There is no way around it as it is not a problem with your device - or anybody else's WP8.1 device. It is a problem on the Microsoft side, which has reocurred every few months for the last 3-4 years. They usually fix it within a week of it happening, however this time with the end of all support for WP8.1 devices back in July 2017 and the App store already closed on 16.12.2019 MS might not bother to fix it.

    If you go through the many threads on this topic from the last couple of days you will see that all affected devices phones are on WP8.1.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-02-09T17:53:52+00:00

    I succeeded in sign in but lost all the settings of my phone..

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-19T19:33:20+00:00

    Hello there.

    I am having this problem right now, I even reseted my phone but it is not able to log in to microsoft, anyhelp would be great. Mine is Lumia 520.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-12T13:55:05+00:00

    My Nokia Lumia 530 can't connect to the internet what can I do

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-02-11T12:05:05+00:00

    Hi 

    I  trying to sign in to my Microsoft account using my nokia lumia 520. I keep getting an error message Saying can't connect  try again later. I tried the date and time setting, the region setting and did multiple hard reset and reboot. Please help

    I did the same. Same thing has been happening to my nokia 1020 since last 3 days. 

    I have tried every single way but the store does not connect.

    Is there any way of doing it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments