Hello Raihan,
Thanks for providing the complete log files. I have already escalated your issue to our support specialist for further investigation. Please check this post for updates from time to time.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
Regards.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After loading and later repairing Windows Essentials I continue to get an error code of 80004001 when starting Photo Gallery,
It comes up right after the initial Photo Gallery screen appears.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Raihan,
Thanks for providing the complete log files. I have already escalated your issue to our support specialist for further investigation. Please check this post for updates from time to time.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
Regards.