I need help with Edge quick links.

Anonymous
2023-01-28T18:43:16+00:00

* Related thread (locked)

Microsoft Edge Quick Links Keep Disappearing

My quick links just won't stop clearing themselves. I have tried turning on and off quick links and turning on and off custom mode, repaired and reset Edge, and cleared browser data. It still won't stop, and I haven't received any reply from my last report, so I am asking for more assistance. I am actually wondering if this is a new bug that will have to be fixed in the next browser update.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-04T00:08:24+00:00

    Just found out the the app somehow wasn't installed through any of those means, even not through the store, so I had to install feedback hub from there. I got it working now. What do I do on feedback hub again?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Paulo GM 72,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-28T19:31:07+00:00

    Hi 40U538072, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.

    Are you allowing cookies on the New Tab Page, or are you perhaps clearing cookies on browser exit? The data on your new tab page is default to ntp.msn.com so if cookies are being cleared, anything you pinned on your quick links will be removed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-30T11:22:20+00:00

    Sorry, but I don't think none of that helped. I guess I will try to submit a bug report. What do you mean by detailed results I post back? What detailed post? I'm lost.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-29T10:20:44+00:00

    Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

    Here are fixes for Edge Quick Links disappearing:

    https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-edge-quick-...

    (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

    If none of those work then here are all other possible fixes for Edge:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsofted...

    If nothing works then if you want to report this as a bug to Edge Developers in the Edge Hub (three dots to right of URL address bar) then Help & Feedback, then Feedback form to fill out. They may not even see it here.

    Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the detailed results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

    ______________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-28T19:45:12+00:00

    I do not clear or block cookies on the new tab page. I do not clear cookies on exit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments