I need help with Edge quick links.

Anonymous
2023-01-28T18:43:16+00:00

* Related thread (locked)

Microsoft Edge Quick Links Keep Disappearing

My quick links just won't stop clearing themselves. I have tried turning on and off quick links and turning on and off custom mode, repaired and reset Edge, and cleared browser data. It still won't stop, and I haven't received any reply from my last report, so I am asking for more assistance. I am actually wondering if this is a new bug that will have to be fixed in the next browser update.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-01T00:46:14+00:00

    Pretty much the same things. Reset edge, cleared browsing data, cleared cookies and cache, and signed out and back in, even reset the sync and nothing changed. All the old quick links I ever had are now gone and I can't remember the links to those pages. My history doesn't have them since I set my history to a time range limit, still, that link was not in my history but was still on my quick links for a few more months before it started wiping itself several times every time I try to add to it myself.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-01T00:17:31+00:00

    Did you try these fixes as well:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsofted...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftEdge/comments...

    (There's an Edge engineer in this thread who might be able to help)

    https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftEdge/comments...

    (Also an Edge rep in this thread)

    https://www.reddit.com/r/edge/comments/xxrjzj/s...

    (Ditto)

    Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the detailed results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

    ______________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T23:01:11+00:00

    Positive. Pretty much the whole entire steps. Still no fix hasn't been found.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T20:36:23+00:00

    Did you do the numbered steps in the guide I gave you to fix Quick Links here:

    https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-edge-quick-...

    (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

    ____________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T20:20:32+00:00

    I am obtaining the latest Edge. I have attempted removing and uninstalling edge backing up what I could but could not resolve it. Literally trying my best here without messing things up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments