I need help with Edge quick links.

Anonymous
2023-01-28T18:43:16+00:00

* Related thread (locked)

Microsoft Edge Quick Links Keep Disappearing

My quick links just won't stop clearing themselves. I have tried turning on and off quick links and turning on and off custom mode, repaired and reset Edge, and cleared browser data. It still won't stop, and I haven't received any reply from my last report, so I am asking for more assistance. I am actually wondering if this is a new bug that will have to be fixed in the next browser update.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-24T20:29:59+00:00

    Is there any progress on the issue? I haven't gotten a single response in weeks, and I am starting to get really ticked off here. My quick links just keep clearing themselves, and so does my cookies.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments