Intermittent bluetooth speaker outage with Jabra Elite 75t

Anonymous
2019-12-12T19:07:21+00:00

I had the Jabra Elite 65th for the longest time and loved them. I used them for Google Hangout and MS Teams calls for hours a day, in addition to phone calls. Unfortunately they got stolen, so I sprung for the new version recently, which is the Jabra Elite 75t.

I am having some very odd issues.  I can be on a hangout call for 5-10 minutes, and then suddenly the audio drops out. I can see the microphone is still working and participants on the call have confirmed they could hear me, but I cannot hear anything.  Most of the time it comes back after 30-40 seconds. I have tried putting my phone on DND (which worked with the 65th from preventing the phone to hijack the bluetooth) as well as turning the phone bluetooth off completely, but the issue still happens.

I have Surface Pro 4 with the the latest windows build:

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1909

OS Build 18363.535

I have tried unpairing and re-pairing, but with the same result. . I am not sure if it's possible to get bluetooth drivers right from the manufacturer (don't know who made the bluetooth) to update the drivers, but other than that I am not sure what else to do.

Surface | Surface Pro | Sound and camera

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-19T00:55:15+00:00

    It now seems to work. Latest MS updates and and latest firmware has solved it.

    I now have an occasional issue where the connection causes constant muting and unmuting on Google Meets,  but typically happens after hours of usage so not a huge problem. A reboot of the computer fixes it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-06T21:57:08+00:00

    Can you link to the driver you used?

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments