There is a firmware update for the new 75T, not sure it will help. Jabra
actually does not recommend pairing with a computer (!)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had the Jabra Elite 65th for the longest time and loved them. I used them for Google Hangout and MS Teams calls for hours a day, in addition to phone calls. Unfortunately they got stolen, so I sprung for the new version recently, which is the Jabra Elite 75t.
I am having some very odd issues. I can be on a hangout call for 5-10 minutes, and then suddenly the audio drops out. I can see the microphone is still working and participants on the call have confirmed they could hear me, but I cannot hear anything. Most of the time it comes back after 30-40 seconds. I have tried putting my phone on DND (which worked with the 65th from preventing the phone to hijack the bluetooth) as well as turning the phone bluetooth off completely, but the issue still happens.
I have Surface Pro 4 with the the latest windows build:
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1909
OS Build 18363.535
I have tried unpairing and re-pairing, but with the same result. . I am not sure if it's possible to get bluetooth drivers right from the manufacturer (don't know who made the bluetooth) to update the drivers, but other than that I am not sure what else to do.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There is a firmware update for the new 75T, not sure it will help. Jabra
actually does not recommend pairing with a computer (!)
Maybe this is just a coincidence but after yesterday's firmware update of my jabra Elite 75t (v. 1.31.0) looks that the problem has been solved on my Surface Pro 6 (done number of tests already - I will keep testing... ) by the way the driver version of Marvel AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter: 15.68.17017.115 - hopefully this will keep working as I would like to get rid of Jabra's USB Adapter.
I have a similar problem on my Surface Book 2 on MS team that when I make a call, another side can hear me, but I can't hear anything from them. This problem did not happen on Skype, Zoom. I can play audio, video, youtube.
Besides, I use an older machine Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3, I have no such problem when using MS Team to make a call, can hear other side talking and they can hear me
so I think there is a problem on MS Surface Bluetooth + MS Team with Jabra 75T
Problem found in Surface book 2 + MS team only
=================================
Scenario A
Team Setting
Audio => Jabra Elite 75t Hands-Free Ag Audio
Speaker => HeadSet (Jabra Elite 75t Hands-Free AG Audio
Microphone => HeadSet (Jabra Elite 75t Hands-Free AG Audio
Result => Other side can hear me when I talk, but I can't hear anything
Scenario B
Team Setting
Audio => Jabra Elite 75t Hands-Free Ag Audio
Speaker => HeadSet (Jabra Elite 75t Hands-Free AG Audio
Microphone => Notebook MicPhone
Result => Another side can hear me when I talk thru my notebook Mic, I can hear other side talking thru the Jabra 75t
Very Frustrated .......
In my case nothing really helped (surface pro 6). The main issue was that I couldn't hear anything during the call from the start of the call (no matter if Teams, slack, skype etc. But today I've received Jabra Link 370 usb dongle which is visible by windows as USB audio device and realize the bluetooth connection "inside" and the problem is not existing of course in this set up - frankly speaking this approach has some advantages over build in bluetooth but also has one enormous drawback - you need to have the usb adapter plugged in...
I've found posts that also Bose 700's users also using this particular adapter.
clearly in my case this is some kind of issue with build in bluetooth adapter - tried to contact with Surface Support without any results. I think Surface Pro 7 has different bluetooth adapter so this problem might not exists in newer devices but not everyone is replacing the device every year :), I've found this work around with Jabra Link 370 here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jabra/comments/f6jrpa/using_jabra_elite_75t_as_bluetooth_headset_on/
I get a few different options, but went back and made sure that Remote options were checked, and now I was able to set Headset as Default Communications and Headphones as Default Device. Just did a 20 minute call on Google Meet and no issues! Will keep trying to see duration.
Also, there was a new firmware upgrade. It made my left earbud go dark for 2 hours, but now it works again, so fingers crossed this may be the solve!