There is a firmware update for the new 75T, not sure it will help. Jabra
actually does not recommend pairing with a computer (!)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had the Jabra Elite 65th for the longest time and loved them. I used them for Google Hangout and MS Teams calls for hours a day, in addition to phone calls. Unfortunately they got stolen, so I sprung for the new version recently, which is the Jabra Elite 75t.
I am having some very odd issues. I can be on a hangout call for 5-10 minutes, and then suddenly the audio drops out. I can see the microphone is still working and participants on the call have confirmed they could hear me, but I cannot hear anything. Most of the time it comes back after 30-40 seconds. I have tried putting my phone on DND (which worked with the 65th from preventing the phone to hijack the bluetooth) as well as turning the phone bluetooth off completely, but the issue still happens.
I have Surface Pro 4 with the the latest windows build:
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1909
OS Build 18363.535
I have tried unpairing and re-pairing, but with the same result. . I am not sure if it's possible to get bluetooth drivers right from the manufacturer (don't know who made the bluetooth) to update the drivers, but other than that I am not sure what else to do.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There is a firmware update for the new 75T, not sure it will help. Jabra
actually does not recommend pairing with a computer (!)
I use Windows 10 Pro in my laptop. I see your headphones in the list. But it looks like diconneced. So you need to go to the Control Panel-> Devices andPrinters to enable the Audio, Reciver and Remoteoptions in the Services tab. After you see two active devices in the list
Maybe you need to activate the two Bluetooth services in the Services.
Sorry for the images, but i use the windows in my native language.
I have no 'Voice' option under Control Panel. Which Windows version is this? You can find this under manage sound devices in the Control Panel of Windows 10, and it's listed under 'Playback'. Interestingly when I connect the 75t, I only see Headset lighted up, not Headphones, and there is no choice saying Set as Default Communications device. I have that choice with other audio units like wired speakers, but for the 75th I can only select it as the Default Device, not Default Communications Device
Hello Everyone,
I have a Jabra Elite 85h bluetooth headphones and i have same problem looks like others'. In this times, we need to stay home and use a lot of digital platform in our jobs. We need to communicate and/or enjoy the music or sometimes watch an important video in good audio quallity...
I try to use my headphones to connect my laptop and my android phone on the same time. But i find the problems in the pc. The mic is dropped out about 10 minutes. I read a lot of content in the internet, but i can't find any useful articles. In the Jabra site, they said don't recommend this device for the PC.
I try to find a solution and it looks like it works to use headphones for PC and phone simultanously and the pc don't drop the mic.
6.1 In the list you see your device like 2 entites (Headphones and Headset).
6.2 Select your Headphones and Right Click after Set as Default Device
6.3 Select your Headset and Right Click after Set as Default a Default Communication Device6.4 Navigate to the Communicationtab6.5 Select the first option (Every other voice muted)6.6 Click OK
So, you can use your "headphones" for better audio quality to listen music or watch videos, you can use your "headset" to communicate.
It's my experince, i use this config for two days without any issue. I connect PC and phone at same time. I am a mechanical engineer and i support our customers in my daily job (~4 hours training session, ~10-20 calls, daily meetings and i listen music in the other owned job time). I would like share my experience, maybe it will work for others.
Hi, I have the same problem as reported originally in this thread (audio drops during the call) + often I can't hear anything from the start of the call. I've tested with connection only with the Surface - didn't help in my case