Sorry I misunderstood your comment on Windows 11 pro vs home.
i want to have them be able to delete the phoney account once they have setup their own account so assumed they would have to follow the instructions above the double dashed line as well.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am in the process of setting up a new computer and have gotten stalled where it asks you to sign in to your Microsoft account. It used to be there was an option to skip or bypass this step but can’t find anyway to get around it. I really don’t want to phone the owner and tell them I need their Microsoft login information and password as I’m sure the first thing they’ll ask is what do you need that for. I don’t need it and will have to tell them i don’t need it to setup the computer by for some unknown reason it seems Microsoft has decided to make it mandatory.
i hope someone can suggest a way around this as I really don’t like phoning people and asking for their passwords without any justifiable reason.
Sorry I misunderstood your comment on Windows 11 pro vs home.
i want to have them be able to delete the phoney account once they have setup their own account so assumed they would have to follow the instructions above the double dashed line as well.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more