Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hello I someone there i need my money back
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.
***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello I someone there i need my money back
I need a refund of 140.39 because it was charged on my card I didn't do that it was my rent money
Hi Just wondering how can I het my refund because I cancel my subscription one yeaf ago but I check my account they deduct to my account.
Hello Andrea, this is shiferaw, I did not authorize money to be taken from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99 please refund the money back to my card. I need back within 3-4 days. Thank you with best regards.
I did not authorize the money to be taken from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99.