I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T15:02:52+00:00

    Hello team, this is shiferaw, I did not authorize money to be taken from my credit card, what you took from my credit card last No. 6897 was $99.99 please refund the money back to my card. I need back within 3-4 days. Thank you with best regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T09:21:14+00:00

    I need a refund for a payment taken from my bank account which I haven’t authorised

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T12:17:07+00:00

    I purchased the Word document on Microsoft 365 for my Apple computer for the year and I already purchased it last month on February 17th. So I need a refund of the $139.00 from yesterday.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T10:58:39+00:00

    I would like those requests to be filled out on my refund results that got denied its the wither 3 wild hunt sword art online fatal bullet call of duty infinite warfare and it's those games refunded

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T06:21:39+00:00

    My refund request got denied for call of duty infinite warfare metal gear survive and the witcher 3 and sword art online fatal bullet and a few other games got my refund request denied

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments