I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

Anonymous
2025-01-24T15:47:43+00:00

I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.

***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T12:44:27+00:00

    I want a refund on my unused Skype credit before skype is discontinued/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T06:44:06+00:00

    I bought a few wrong games like the Witcher 3 wild hunt call of duty infinite warfare and metal gear survive and my refund request got denied and i would like $60 bucks back for that refund

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T17:48:50+00:00

    Y'all charged my card for Microsoft Family 365. I don't have that an even canceled the service that was some how marked. I NEVER used this service .I need a refund plz

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T22:43:13+00:00

    I am asking for a refund in my apple account since it was purchased by a child and I did not know it until I was charged. It kept denying it. I hope you can help me with this since I cannot afford it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments