Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I need a refund with the card ending in 7455 for nba 2k purchases I did not confirm them purchases nor did I authorize the purchases
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak to someone.. I need a refund.
***moved from Outlook / Mac / Legacy Outlook for Mac / For home***
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I need a refund with the card ending in 7455 for nba 2k purchases I did not confirm them purchases nor did I authorize the purchases
Microsoft has been charging me for subscription that I didn't sign up for please i need my refund of $75.93
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
My wife has Microsoft 365 and is paying for one machine. I have Microsoft 365 I'm paying for up to six machines I want to include her machine in my six machines and end her subscription