How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-18T15:31:53+00:00

    Please stop the monthly charge

    I don't need that service.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-15T04:27:32+00:00

    Microsoft,

    I was charged $129.99 on 3/10/2025 for 365 and I am still being billed monthly $12.99. How can I get the recurring payment of $12.99 a month taken off. I already tried in subscriptions to turn off monthly payment but I am unable to turn it off. Please refund the $12.99 for this month (3/2025).

    KRISTY APPLEGATE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-14T02:16:15+00:00

    Can u unban me please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T20:24:07+00:00

    I am wondering what this charge is for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T05:58:23+00:00

    I wish to cancel this payment or membership

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments