Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
How to cancel the subscription?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.
I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How to cancel the subscription?
Tôi đã từng ấn nhầm đăng ký gói Microsoft Family 365. Lúc đó tôi đã hủy và được hoàn tiền lại. Nhưng đột nhiên hôm nay tôi lại bị trừ tiền tiếp từ thẻ tín dụng với nội dung: GIAO DICH TAI Microsoft Store, SGP. Tôi không hề muốn dùng và cũng chưa dùng gần cả năm nay. Làm ơn hoàn tiền giúp tôi.
I have purchase micro365 basic today.
But I have paid the amounts in two times as Purchase No.8425179977 and No. 5670341662.
Please cancel it as any one time.
Please confirm it.
B.Regards/D.H.Yoon
That did not help at all
I have two sons who have Microsoft Ultimate, and their charges are monthly at $21.71 each which is ok, and the dates of withdrawal are the 4th and the 24th
of each month.
My concern is a charge of $ 21.71, on the 7th of each month that does not show up on any of their subscriptions. I need to know what this is for, and have it stopped and refunded, if possible, otherwise I will have to close my credit card. Please advise as soon as possible
Thank you,
Nicholas Bruce Talone
The email associated with Microsoft is ******@att.net