How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T19:48:39+00:00

    I need this charge to stop and I need this Jan 26,2025 subscription payment refunded. This charge has been reoccurring and not wanted.

    Jamie Lewko

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-24T22:05:06+00:00

    Hi,

    I have an unauthorized charge on my account. We had a Microsoft account in the past and we canceled and received a refund. I don't know why we are being charged again. We have not used this account in years and we have no access to it. Please cancel the account and put a note to not charge anymore. Please contact me for any further needed information ******@gmail.com. I will dispute the charge if I do not get a response. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T17:22:51+00:00

    I either never signed up for this subscription, or I forgot I did. I need to cancel it. When I click on "view invoice" in my email bill, I get an error screen. I have no subscriptions in my personal or work account, so I cannot follow your instructions above --- there's nothing to "manage." I deserve the right to easily cancel a service I no longer want or never even signed up for. Please provide actual help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T23:54:53+00:00

    Well...got a bit of an update to this problem.

    I went to the place where I originally got my subscription and cancelled in person.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T17:51:55+00:00

    I am getting charged for an account I can't find. I received an email at ******@gmail.com but I can't find the microsoft account attached to it. The company is called ATX Odd Job Rescue Squad and I think it's a developer account that said I didn't qualify for. G071074898 is the invoice number. Can you help figure this out? Betsy ******@outlook.com or ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments