Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I have received a bill for a service l don’t have
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.
I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have received a bill for a service l don’t have
double billing on my account want only to pay once
I have been getting charged a 9.99 fee for about 3 or 4 years and I have no idea what it is for. It looks like this month it went up to 12.99. Please stop this deduction. I dont know what it is for and I am wasting so much money.
I need someone to
Call me back because mine has nothing to do
With subscription but my network provider (EE) said they got a bill from a third party (Microsoft) which was recurring for
Days and amounted to
230.91 pounds. I need help for this to be resolved as soon as possible.
refund on account was double billed last month billing was supposed to be corrected