A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I agree 1000%
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I agree 1000%
That's a perennial problem going back, again, to the 90s where, if there was ever an issue, is the pc on? Must be a driver problem. Put your wish in the wishlist since we don't have time for proper QAQC.
Even if flipping the iPad into landscape mode, it is very unstable and take very long to load the files. (Only 32GB out of 1TB is used) Occasionally it crashes, but sometimes it does not. Using the Console to check the iPad logs I can only find errors in portrait mode as posted before, In either way MS should really take it seriously and fix it ASAP.
I tried all that, several times. The only thing that worked (since all the previously mentioned configurations/a settings are met) is to rotate the iPad.
Isn't this 2025???? Issues like that should've been dealt with back in the 90s.
No, in the 90s iPad did not exist. (wry smile)
The only possibility of this issue I can think of is that they didn't test properly on the 13-inch iPad (and I wonder if they just skipped system tests on 13-inch iPad), if 11-inch and iPhone versions are OK. The efficiency and the quality of replies are just horrible...
Have you tried Jason's trick with closing off the app, then reopening in Landscape mode?
Ys, really, it actually works, pathetic as the case may be.
Good luck, I know very well the frustration!!! I spent days trying to solve it, but as the old saying goes; "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" is what it drives people to with this type of issue.
We've come to expect that when you rotate a device, the software.....................................just should work........................HOWEVER, in this case ???????