OneDrive app is crashing every time I open it on iPad

Anonymous
2025-03-20T21:06:01+00:00

My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T23:29:27+00:00

    Same issue iPad Pro 13" M4

    Portrait mode OK but landscape freezes. Tried rebooting, reinstalling and made sure we are on latest build OneDrive 16.7.2

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T19:53:51+00:00

    Wow, that is CRAZY but it works for me also. Thank You.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T12:42:54+00:00

    Thanks for sharing, however, mine is opposite:

    Portrait mode = crash

    Landscape mode = works

    Very strange!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T10:46:44+00:00

    I have same issue. In portrait mode on ipad all is good, if I flip the screen to landscape mode, the app freeze and I have to restart Onedrive.

    On my iPhone I got empty screen, both in landscape and portrait.

    My devices:

    Ipad Pro M4 IOS 18.3.2

    Iphone 16 pro max IOS 18.3.1

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments