Very stupid and irresponsible replies from Microsoft I said in my mail that the iPad OS version of OneDrive app is having issues, and the staff keeps asking to send him a screenshot and tells me the procedures on iOS (and in other reply, Safari!) I asked him to check this thread for the screenshot I posted and all the replies about the iPad Pro M4 13-inch model, but I wonder if the guy knows how to read.
Sigh, I shall think about getting used to OpenOffice or Google sheet and Dropbox and stop the subscription, if the service is like that.
I completely understand how frustrating this situation must be for you, and I truly appreciate your patience. Your concerns are important to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way.
To investigate further,
- Kindly provide a visual representation (screenshot or screen recording) of the issue.
In the meantime please follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps,
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps for OneDrive on iOS:
- Check Internet Connection: Ensure your device is connected to a stable internet network.
- Restart the App: Close the OneDrive app completely and reopen it.
- Update the App: Check for updates in the App Store to ensure you're using the latest version.
- Clear Cache: Go to your device settings, find the OneDrive app, and clear its cache.
- Check Storage Space: Ensure you have enough storage space on both your device and your OneDrive account.
- Sign Out and Sign Back In: Log out of your OneDrive account and then log back in.
- Reinstall the App: If issues persist, uninstall and reinstall the OneDrive app.
- Reset the App: In the app settings, you can reset OneDrive to its default state (this won't delete your files but will require re-syncing).
- Enable Background App Refresh: Ensure that OneDrive is allowed to refresh in the background via your device settings.