A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Me too to everyone’s response.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My OneDrive app on my iPad Pro 13 (OS 18.3.2) continually crashes. I have reinstalled it over and over, cleared the account settings multiple times and nothing is working. I have tried signing into multiple OneDrive accounts (home, school and work) and the app opens up in a frozen screen for about a minute and then crashes and closes. I have plenty of storage on my ipad and OS is updated.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Me too to everyone’s response.
Exactly the same issue as I have my friend. Next, they’ll ask if the device is turned on.
Me too - dead in the water
iPad Pro 13" M4
Many thanks for this - same problem on iPad Pro M4 running iOS 18.3.2 and rotating to portrait seems to solve the problem. Not really a viable workaround given like many others I use my iPad as an alternative to a laptop when travelling almost always in landscape format with a keyboard.
I hope MS can come up with a fix soon as completely unusable at present.
I’ve replicated exactly when it happens across my iPads (18.3.2).
PowerPoint freezes after pasting. Seemingly, I can add or delete text, images, move objects around but then it freezes after pasting.