Tag in Microsoft Planner

Anonymous
2024-04-18T09:16:27+00:00

Hello

from and old conversation I have found in 2022:

"

It would be beneficial to be able to at "@" mention other team member straight in the task within microsoft planner. I'm a little surprised this feature is not already available. It would be a great help for those team members that are not directly involved in the task (so not an assigned user) but need to be notified or included in a specific point or discussion surrounding the task.

"

In 2024 I still cannot find a way to mention or tag a colleague. How can I do that?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-25T11:42:48+00:00

    Completely agree with all previous comments here - very basic functionality that is needed. I've started using it, but now think I'll go back to Trello as this is really basic stuff.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T14:49:23+00:00

    It probably wont help, but yeah please implement this. This is so basic!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-21T10:04:06+00:00

    Bump. Please implement this feature. We're rolling out Planner as our organization wide PM tool and will receive massive pushback if a feature so basic doesn't exist. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T15:48:46+00:00

    The @ Mention feature is available in Planner 1, which is $10/month per user. It's not that they haven't already done it, it's that they want you to pay for it. Also, I found this out only when I had the most rudest experience from Microsoft. One of their customer service reps put me on hold without telling me when I asked what version of Planner offers @ mention feature. I had to call back. And I called because I couldn't get a straight answer out of the online sale rep. I could go on, but the experience was abysmal. Even speak with the person on the phone I could tell they were reading off scripts or something. That gave me zero confidence regarding getting support in the future. Either way, the feature is available, Microsoft just wants more money is all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T02:24:45+00:00

    @microsoft.

    You previously responded to my question, 12 months ago stating it would be available in the fall of 2024...

    Is fall a different time for Microsoft?

    Still waiting for the TAG option in MS Planner please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments