Tag in Microsoft Planner

Anonymous
2024-04-18T09:16:27+00:00

Hello

from and old conversation I have found in 2022:

"

It would be beneficial to be able to at "@" mention other team member straight in the task within microsoft planner. I'm a little surprised this feature is not already available. It would be a great help for those team members that are not directly involved in the task (so not an assigned user) but need to be notified or included in a specific point or discussion surrounding the task.

"

In 2024 I still cannot find a way to mention or tag a colleague. How can I do that?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-24T02:01:20+00:00

    Agree!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T17:51:31+00:00

    The tagging feature is 100% needed. We just transitioned all of our projects from Trello to Planner and this lack of functionality is making everyone want to switch back to Trello. Not having the ability to tag someone involved when action is needed is completely inefficient. Also would like the ability to sort my buckets by due date within each bucket without completely rearranging my entire board layout.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T02:49:54+00:00

    Ha ha @Jon Cat,

    Waiting for us to vote on stuff is super reactive. Wake up, do a quick desktop review of your competitors relating to Task Management, and then you might come to a faster conclusion than when you wait for us all to vote. A truly flat-footed and shocking approach from the mighty Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-12T15:38:30+00:00

    Thank you, I believe I've already voted on that but will make sure. This is basic functionality and we shouldn't have to vote for it. I thought for sure there would be that feature when they rolled out the new Planner. The shortsightedness is astounding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-12T07:15:38+00:00

    Seems it's not high in the queue, but I believe you can vote in the 'ideas' section here:

    Allow @ comments

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments