Tag in Microsoft Planner

Anonymous
2024-04-18T09:16:27+00:00

Hello

from and old conversation I have found in 2022:

"

It would be beneficial to be able to at "@" mention other team member straight in the task within microsoft planner. I'm a little surprised this feature is not already available. It would be a great help for those team members that are not directly involved in the task (so not an assigned user) but need to be notified or included in a specific point or discussion surrounding the task.

"

In 2024 I still cannot find a way to mention or tag a colleague. How can I do that?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-06T22:40:53+00:00

    Agree this would be a good idea. Lists has it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T19:09:08+00:00

    I have planner plan 3 and cannot @ mention people in project plans at all, did they say where you can do this? It doesn't appear to work in the task, notes or any of the columns. This is also a feature I would like. Is it only available in planner plans, not project plans?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T18:50:46+00:00

    So this feature is available, just behind a paywall? Our company is a paid nonprofit subscriber but I can not tag anyone in Planner.

    We've returned to Trello.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T18:38:40+00:00

    Yes, it's obscene that feature is behind a paywall. Just means I'll never use it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T18:26:27+00:00

    It seems like MS is too heavily relied on to not charge for the @tag function, and too rich to care if it doesn't measure up to the competition. My company also bought the whole MS Suite without surveying the functionality, and now they're committed. So, we waste time using work-arounds.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments