my files are saving to d.docs.live.net, why is this and how to I get my files back on my computer? I have windows 11

Anonymous
2024-04-05T00:01:37+00:00

Instead of my files saving to my computer some of them save to https://d.docs.live.net.53e22b9e14726e2e.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T12:58:31+00:00

    So when my computer said d.docs.live.net I typed in my Microsoft user name and password and was able to get it all.

    and still understand what one drive is doing. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-13T22:32:20+00:00

    Where TF does one find the "option," (??) - "Save to Computer by default." ?? I only see "save" and "save as," Why TF doesn't MS Word just save under the same doc title and same doc location?? (One click); instead of what it's doing now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-12T14:17:34+00:00

    Hello

    I'm not sure if you can help me with this, if not can you please advise where I might find help.

    I found a tracker app on my computer and it is connect to my work.

    Is there a way to find out what was saved?

    Thank you for your time

    Pam

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-13T16:40:46+00:00

    How do you get to the onedrive notification icon? Ihave the same problem, its been more than frustruating

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T02:44:05+00:00

    How do you move it out and where do you move it to?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments