A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
If you check "save to computer by default" will is ALSO save documents to OneDrive?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Instead of my files saving to my computer some of them save to https://d.docs.live.net.53e22b9e14726e2e.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
If you check "save to computer by default" will is ALSO save documents to OneDrive?
My One Drive is totally messed up! I called Lenovo, who I bought my computer from with Microsoft 365 loaded on it, and they told me to call Microsoft. I called Microsoft and they told me Go Daddy, who hosts my website and domain name, is the administrator for my M/S 365 account and now a partner with M/S, so I have to call them. This is ridiculous!
I've spent hours trying to get this fixed with these various people, instead of running my business! It seems like a game of "pass the buck!"
To make matters worse, M/S recently automatically implemented an upgrade on my computer and when it was done, everything was gone! All my apps, documents, folders, everything!
I had to do a system restore to get everything back.
What is the problem???
As far as I know, the d.docs.live.net part is only the path, not the actual file name. However, I haven't experienced this myself, so maybe I'm missing something.
Are you opening files directly from OneDrive, for example via File > Open, or are you synchronizing files via the OneDrive app?
I lost a story that i was working on and it wont let me auto save
I am extremely frustrated and it also has the same link
Isso não resolve o problema. Isso é um problema sistêmico da Microsoft desde 2015 pelo menos. Em outras versões do Onedrive havia uma opção que resolvia isso, mas tiraram. Da última vez que tentei resolver demorei 8 meses em contato com a assistência da Microsoft até que consegui que eu tivesse uma assistência remota personalizada pois nenhum operador normal sabia como resolver tal questão.
=SE($G4155="";"------";PROCV($G4155;'S:\OneDrive\Gomma\PCP\MESTRE[Cadastro Mestre Gomma.xlsm]Emenda'!$A$2:$AP$1030;4;0))
Meu Onedrive está instalado na unidade S:\ e em outra máquina minha (a que foi corrigida em 2023 pela assistência personalizada) o vínculo fica dessa forma, o que está correto para que funcione o arquivo em mais de uma máquina.
Agora nessa nova máquina o vínculo fica dessa forma =SE($G4155="";"------";PROCV($G4155;'https://d.docs.live.net/fd132116d3954035/Gomma/PCP/MESTRE/[Cadastro Mestre Gomma.xlsm]Emenda'!$A$2:$AP$1030;4;0))
Existe um conflito que a Microsoft e a equipe do Onedrive estão cegos a muitos anos!!
Translation into English:
This doesn't solve the problem. This has been a systemic problem at Microsoft since at least 2015. In other versions of Onedrive there was an option that solved this, but they removed it. The last time I tried to resolve it, it took me 8 months to contact Microsoft support until I was able to receive personalized remote assistance as no normal operator knew how to resolve this issue. =IF($G4155="";"------";PROCV($G4155;'S:\OneDrive\Gomma\PCP\MESTRE[Cadastro Mestre Gomma.xlsm]Amendment'!$A$2:$ AP$1030;4;0))
My Onedrive is installed on the S:\ drive and on another machine of mine (the one that was corrected in 2023 by personalized assistance) the link is like this, which is correct for the file to work on more than one machine. Now on this new machine the link looks like this =SE($G4155="";"------";PROCV($G4155;'https://d.docs.live.net/fd132116d3954035/Gomma/PCP /MESTRE/[Master Registration Gomma.xlsm]Amendment'!$A$2:$AP$1030;4;0)) There is a conflict that Microsoft and the Onedrive team have been blind to for many years!!