Microsoft To-Do App does not work

Anonymous
2023-12-25T20:27:02+00:00

Dear Friends!

I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.

Please help!

Yours,
Manuel

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T22:50:56+00:00

    Completely broken for me as well, very dissapointing.

    MacBook Pro

    MacOS 14.1.1

    M3 Pro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-18T20:59:51+00:00

    Same here. Mac Os Big Sur, and To-Do app won´t work at all in my macbook pro late 2016.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments