Microsoft To-Do App does not work

Anonymous
2023-12-25T20:27:02+00:00

Dear Friends!

I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.

Please help!

Yours,
Manuel

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T08:40:29+00:00

    I also ran into this situation by accidentally updated the App. I have no luck with all the solutions provided in previous threads. If you have your Time Machine turn on, I found it is easy to roll back to the previous version and restore everything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-27T12:23:34+00:00

    Oh my- It worked - hours and hours trying to find the fix - thank you! PS - Clear the cache on Safari made it happen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T14:46:51+00:00

    I tried, still crashes upon launch after you fill in the log in prompt. Running latest version of Big Sur (11.7.10) - I just don't think they are supporting previous macOS versions anymore (possibly unintentionally).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T13:01:47+00:00

    Has anyone tried the new release (2.114)?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T21:22:24+00:00

    Thanks Marc-Andre, Thanks Zach,

    it works with your help. Perfect !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments