Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T13:26:51+00:00

    Hi,

    I have uploaded a lots of pictures in my account. The PC linked with windows 10. But after getting a new PC of windows 11, I have formatted my old PC. And after some weeks later when I return back to my online OneDrive , I didn't see any files there .

    Please suggest me what to do now? The files were my life time memories.

    Please help...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T23:06:36+00:00

    A week later, mysteriously my files reappeared in OneDrive, but some of the excel files have a delaminated separators instead of the original columns.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-26T21:54:12+00:00

    I Will Give It A Try. Thank You

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T19:28:15+00:00

    Never!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T12:24:21+00:00

    i am new to this and i dont know where to find on drive?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments