Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T11:32:36+00:00

    I have to read pages of stuff instead they click something?
    I have 100 files disappear that took lots of work, and it's not there, my complete file storage empty!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-28T21:47:17+00:00

    Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

    I am missing a file and it is not in my recycle bin

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T05:06:09+00:00

    I need yo recover my drive

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-19T11:47:04+00:00

    I seem to have lost a group of files, last used probably in the second half of 2023. I don't think I deleted them. Is there any way they could have disappeared unrecoverably? I have tried looking for them with file recovery software but to no avail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T20:40:36+00:00

    Hi Reynoldo,

    My name's Brendan Gallahue. I'm based in the UK/Ireland.

    I created a Word document via my personal Outlook account (******@live.com) yesterday (20 March 2024). It was for a work project.

    So, it important to me.

    I named the document Scayle Content Hub Copy.

    But when I tried to open it today, it took me to another file.

    Today, I've wasted a lot of time and effort trying to find ways to restore/find this file for a deadline.

    And when I tried to do this, I then was denied access to all other files.

    And going to help.microsoft.com hasn't helped one bit.

    Can I please talk to a real human being to try to resolve this issue today?

    Best,

    Brendan

    ******@live.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments