Windows 11 File Explorer context menu missing View Online and Version History (OneDrive)

Anonymous
2023-11-19T05:02:09+00:00

The Windows 11 Pro File Explorer right click context menu is missing OneDrive View Online and OneDrive Version History?

The context menu does list the following...

Share

Always keep on this device

Free up space.

Regards,

AjN3806

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-24T18:53:00+00:00

    Hi Sumit,

    The requestor (and me too) are looking for (as mentioned in the request) the "View Online" option. I have 2 Workstation PC's here, one with Windows 10 and one with Windows 11. Both have OneDrive to sync the exact same folder. In Windows 10 I have a right click menu that includes the "View Online" option, but in Windows 11 it is missing even when clicking "Show more options". I just want to get to the online OneDrive location (in my web browser) from a document or folder in Windows Explorer.

    I was trying to add a screenshot, but this website seems broken as well, in addition to basic OneDrive functionality in Windows 11 ☹️. Image upload keeps failing without indication what could be the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-22T06:38:30+00:00

    In my case the missing options are not present in the "show more" menu either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-25T07:57:53+00:00

    Hi Sumit,

    My original post states the "View Online" option is missing. I've now updated my original post as also the "Version History" option is also missing.

    Regards,

    AjN3806

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T23:25:02+00:00

    Hi, I have a similar issue.

    One Azure Joined device shows the example above, the other shows the missing items.

    as requested above, how do we add the missing right-click options?

    -Wendell

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T22:14:20+00:00

    Following... I also have a user that is experiencing the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments