you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-12T01:47:50+00:00

    It is good to hear that it is back up in your location

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-12T01:14:43+00:00

    Yes, appears to be working again here also, for now.

    July 12, 1:15am UTC

    Australia

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T23:20:48+00:00

    Well I spoke too soon, it has stopped working again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:33:52+00:00

    I have the same issue. Strangely, the data update on Laptop installation but not on PC.

    I have tried to sign-out from Office 365, re-start the PC, sign back in to Office 365 as well as perform an EXCEL update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T04:42:35+00:00

    The feature hasn't been working for a while now. I want to say 24 hours since I saw it yesterday, but I am not sure of the time. I guess one of the spinning plates fell over somewhere.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments