you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T23:04:00+00:00

    Yes, it appears the problem is resolved. All working fine on my end

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:12:30+00:00

    I have both a desktop and laptop, both using same 365 license. Is not working at all on desktop, is working fine on laptop!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T18:21:46+00:00

    Same issue just started for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T17:32:03+00:00

    I have both a business and personal subscription to Office 365. Since I use my machine primarily for personal use, I have the default account set to that. When I got this message, I switched to the business account and it worked fine. I assume, then, that this is a licensing issue related to personal accounts.

    Did Microsoft make a licensing change or is this a configuration issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:55:37+00:00

    I have the same issue, and it persists when I open my workbook file via OneDrive on the web. I've had similar issues a few times in the past. This is the longest outage I can recall in the past couple of years, but I seem to recall one that lasted a few days.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments