you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T12:18:38+00:00

    This update was installed today, could this be the problem?

    Update for Windows Security platform antimalware platform - KB5007651 (Version 1.0.2306.10002)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T11:31:40+00:00

    Still not working for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:45:42+00:00

    I have now checked, and it is working on both the Windows Excel app and the web at my location, can you check from your end and let me know

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:41:06+00:00

    > I have tried to sign-out from Office 365, re-start the PC, sign back in to Office 365 as well as perform an EXCEL update.

    I did the same. It did not help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:34:25+00:00

    Thank you, should we raise a ticket with Microsoft. is there a link available for creating the ticket?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments