A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
After updating to iPadOS15 today, neither Office nor OneNote will open on my iPad Pro (they had been working fine until today). The apps crash as soon as they open. I reset the apps, deleted and re-downloaded the apps. But they still do not work. But my Outlook and OneDrive apps still open and work fine.
Could I please ask for help with this - I use these apps extensively for work; so not having them open is frustrating.
My iPad Pro is 3rd gen running on OS15.
OneNote version is 16.53.
Office version is 2.53.
Thank you
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
Hi adamski_007,
Thank you for taking the time to report this difficulty, as I understand that would be a frustration to encounter and I know it effort in your daily work. I apologize for the inconvenience the problem caused for you and I really appreciate your effort and your precious time doing those..
Based on my test result Microsoft Edge version 93.0.961.57 in IOS device works as expected. To report a issue with the new Microsoft Edge, In the address bar, enter edge://sync-internals, and then tap Go. Tap the menu …> Send feedback.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best Regards
Waqas Muhammad
I do not see "Help & Feedback" in Edge browser app on my iOS device. Please advise.
Hi adamski_007,
Thank you for writing back with us. Considering clear cache and uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Edge doesn't work for you, in this scenario I requested you please try to send feedback to related development team via open Microsoft Edge setting page >Help & feedback, so that they can get notice about it. It’s the best way to report to related team and we are sure it will speed up this process. Your advice is very important to us.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best Regards
Waqas Muhammad
we did that as well.
Cache cleared and re-opened the app.
Also sign-out from enterprise account and signed in.
Uninstall did also not help.
Strange thing is, that this version number for iOS is the same as for mac OS, before that there were versions like 46.3.30, 46.3.26 and so on.