Onenote Android app share functionality

Anonymous
2021-01-02T17:08:14+00:00

Greetings and happy new year,

I have seen this problem in a lot of forums and it is unfortunately not working yet, at least for me. I have an Android phone, a google pixel 3a, and whenever I try to share anything to OneNote (a webpage, a tweet or whatever) I always get this notification. Someone could support me here? I tried already to uninstall the app, erase my data and the cache one and install it again, and still not working.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-05T16:18:12+00:00

    I am also encountering this problem, virtually making a note taking app useless for taking notes on my phone. I am using a Samsung A72. 

    *I want to also add that the Save as Image swotch is enabled but unselectable, I don't want to use this and it's probably the cause of the issue, I can't understand why this is forcibly enabled by default.

    **The same issue occurs on a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Tablet

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-04T22:20:58+00:00

    Hi franciscog4,

    Thanks for letting us know about that. We acknowledge that you’re also having issues with OneNote for Android. We’ve tried to send a follow up on this and we’ll let everyone know if we received any updates with this.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-03T19:28:16+00:00

    Hello,

     I have been suffering from the same problem. 

    I do not understand that having updates to the application, it has not been solved in 3 months.

     Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-29T23:25:16+00:00

    Hi Bernd Bohrisch,

    Thanks for posting here at the Microsoft Community Forum.

    We see that you’re also having issues with the sharing functionality of OneNote for Android. As previously mentioned in this thread, this concern has been reported already to our Internal Support and being investigated. We’re still waiting for the fix to be implemented in the next update. Please standby.

    Let us know if you have any questions about this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments