Onenote Android app share functionality

Anonymous
2021-01-02T17:08:14+00:00

Greetings and happy new year,

I have seen this problem in a lot of forums and it is unfortunately not working yet, at least for me. I have an Android phone, a google pixel 3a, and whenever I try to share anything to OneNote (a webpage, a tweet or whatever) I always get this notification. Someone could support me here? I tried already to uninstall the app, erase my data and the cache one and install it again, and still not working.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-29T17:45:16+00:00

    Hello,

    when sharing a website from the browser to OneNote Android, why is the preset "Save as image" not deselectable but grayed out?

    "Save as picture" always stops after a while with the error: "Check your internet connection and try again". 

    "Save as picture" should correspond to the selection "Whole Page" in the OneNote Webclipper under Windows 10. There, too, loading "Whole Page" takes significantly longer than when I select "Save Article". "Save article" works perfectly under Windows. "Save as picture" can often not be deselected under Android.

    Best regards

    Bernd Bohrisch

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-29T17:16:50+00:00

    We appreciate you for standing by on this concern.

    We’re here to inform you that this concern is still under investigation and we’re waiting for the recommendation of our Internal Support.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-22T17:33:41+00:00

    Just updating this thread that we’re still waiting for the recommendations of our Internal Support about the fix. We appreciate you for standing by. Let us know if you have any questions.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T18:23:19+00:00

    Hi FST_1412,

    Thanks for reaching out here at the Microsoft Community Forum.

    We acknowledge that you’re also having the same issue. As of this writing, there’s no provided estimated time to have it fixed. We’ll keep on updating this thread instead to get you the most recent feedback from our Internal Support.

    Please standby.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T02:39:56+00:00

    Hi Louie, is there an ETA to this? I am facing this issue too and it seems to have lasted for quite a while now. Appreciate the team speeding up the resolution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments