A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
The fact that I have been following this thread since the beginning and there is STILLno fix from Microsoft is quite pathetic on their part. Lack of ability to fix a fairly simple issue that is affecting almost every OneNote user does not engender much confidence in its customer base. How long until issues like these cause people to start leaving the Microsoft ecosystem entirely?
I agree with you so strongly and am totally shocked by the lack of response for such a SIMPLE and BASIC problem. This issue renders a large portion of what OneNote is good for, completely useless! As I laid out early in this thread, there are distinct differences with how OneNote for Win 10 and OneNote 2016 handle the "Print to OneNote" feature. For the most part Print to OneNote 2016 works perfectly every time. For sure Print to OneNote Win 10 FAILS every time. If there were any way to actually reach the people inside MS who work on this, I would tell them to contact the person who wrote the working OneNote 2016 print driver and compare it to what the script kiddie wrote when they created the pathetic UWP OneNote Win 10 print driver and you would quickly find the problem and fix it for all your loyal paying customers.
Instead we are stuck in bureaucratic red tape while one team passes to another team and aren't allowed to follow or get updates, thus the real world users are left out in the cold for months and years for simple, basic fundamental problems that should be a given to work in 2020.
Rena, I still understand you are sort of in the middle like all of us. WE appreciate your comments and your attempts to keep us up to date.