A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
EAaron1,
I am very glad to see others are following this as closely as I am! It is easy to feel like you are the only one battling an issue like this and (sadly) I am glad to hear I'm not alone because it might help get their attention and fix quicker if more people are affected. I appreciate any suggestions anyone out there may have.
I'm confused as to your response however because this doesn't have to do with any physical printer at all. It is a virtual print driver/spooler etc that Microsoft created in order to be able to print from any windows program to OneNote Win 10. No different really than the virtual printer they install to "Print to PDF". So only Microsoft can control this driver and if they are aware of DPI issues, then they CAN fix them. I suspect the threads you are referencing don't actually apply to what is happening here with OneNote Win 10 and maybe it is a similar problem when printing to certain older, physical printers? If I am not understanding you correctly, please let me know.
Chris