A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Hi Tisky,
And I appreciate your help.
See message reply!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This is infuriating as I often access online databases, library catalogues etc as I work. I now cannot work while online which basically means I cannot work at all and have to revert to Office 2007.
Thanks in advance for your help.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Tisky,
And I appreciate your help.
See message reply!
Hi Kathie,
Thanks for the fiddler log in the private message. While for the further troubleshooting, would you please also provide the ULS log in Private Message to us?
We appreciate your cooperation.
Tisky
Log file uploaded.
I give up.
I spoke too soon today I've been working with word while connected to the internet and while the CPU is not increasing everything slowly froze and now it's taking forever just to save a document and get out I will try and do a log for you.
Hi Kathie,
Glad to hear that the problem didn't happen since the latest update, you don't need to provide the log files unless the problem happens again.
Regards,
Tisky